Aptus regulator 100ml
Pickup currently unavailable
Nutritional manager and anti-stress plant improver Supports nutrient uptake, strengthens the plant structure and improves the plant's ability to withstand various types of environmental stress (abiotic and biotic).
The regulator is considered to be the cornerstone of a plant nutrition program. It increases the absorption and bioavailability of all other nutrients by acting as an effective transporter for other elements. This increases the general strength, health and nutritional status of the plants.
This product provides a gateway for the absorption and use of other nutrients in a nutrient program. The patented formula relies on natural plant mechanisms to ensure proper nutrition in the right amounts at the right time.
• Resistance to abiotic (environmental: temperature, wind, drought).
• Resistance to biotic stress (pests and pathogens).
• Improves the absorption, absorption and utilization of nutrients.
• Stronger cell structures and epidermal layers, thus stronger plants and thicker trunks (increased dry weight).
• Reduces and controls the space between the internodes caused by temperature stress and an unbalanced diet.
• Increases the resistance to salinity (accumulation of nutrient salts).
• Reduces evaporation (loss of moisture from the leaves).
HOW TO USE THE REGULATOR
The regulator is a highly concentrated product (1: 6666). A small dose of 1.5 ml to 10 liters of water is sufficient for a large visible effect.
Due to the high concentration, the regulator is inexpensive to use. Always mix the regulator in a tank filled with clean water before adding other fertilizers, boosters or crop protection products.
Mix until the regulator is evenly distributed in the water.