BlueLab Pulse Meter for cultivation medium
Pickup currently unavailable
Bluelab Pulse Meter for cultivation medium
Quickly and accurately measure moisture, EC and temperature right in the root zone.
This innovative handheld pulse meter enables growers to take quick and precise measurements in the root zone. The improved technology sends data directly to the Pulse app (for iOS and Android), providing growers with quick and accurate information to better manage the condition of crops without the need to connect to a computer.
The Bluelab Pulse measures three essential components of growth so that growers can increase yields, improve crop consistency and reduce shrinkage. Advantages - Measure more and faster.
Three measurements in less than 10 seconds - Measure in soils, potting mixes and coconut potting mixes
-Synchronize, view, analyze and save all your measurement data in the Pulse App
- Quickly jot down notes in the app to keep track of useful information like measuring location or plant observations
- Be faster with Blink - You can quickly read off the pulse measuring device whether the values are in or out of the measuring range. - Measure consistently with the built-in depth gauge Technical details - Measure EC, pH and temperature in the medium
- probe length 20cm - probe distance 5cm
- Active probe area at the tip 5cm
- Minimum pot size 2 liters - Android version 5.1 and newer
- Bluetooth version 4.0 and newer
- iOS 12.1+ (only for iPhone)
- Requires 1 x AA battery